- We primarily use U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to ship packages. We also have the option to ship packages via United Parcel Service (UPS). Due to any possible shipping delays; there may be a delay in package deliveries.
- Ensure your address is correct when placing your order. We ship to the address provided at time of checkout. J&S Designs is NOT responsible for packages sent to the wrong address.
- USPS and UPS provides a tracking number for all shipments, which will be provided once your order is processed and shipped.
- J&S Designs is NOT responsible for any lost, delayed or stolen packages. We track all packages and once your order confirms DELIVERED in the USPS or UPS tracking system, we are no longer responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- We ship to all 50 states and shipping costs will be added to your order. Costs are determined at checkout and is based on product weight and location. We do offer local pick-up if you live in the DMV area.
Designs: Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV): All custom orders require a written final approval before J&S Designs will process the order.
- Wash and dry garment inside-out.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- Use cold water setting.
- Use mild detergent.
- Dry on low/tumble dry setting or hang dry.
- DO NOT iron on HTV design.
Designs: Engraved Bamboo Cutting Board: All custom orders require a written final approval before J&S Designs will process the order.
How to Clean a Wood Cutting Board: Dos and Don’ts
- Do use liquid dish soap to wash your cutting board by hand. Wash soon after you’re done using it. This is so liquids, food residue, and odors don’t penetrate the wood.
- Do wipe your clean cutting board dry, and let it finish by air-drying on its side.
- Do sanitize your cutting board after prepping raw meat.
- Don’t soak a cutting board. You can submerge it in water, but only for a quick dunk. Soaking can cause the board to warp.
- Don’t put wooden cutting boards in the dishwasher. The excessive heat and harsh chemicals of the dish detergent will cause the wood to dry out, warp, and/or crack.
- Don’t use harsh, concentrated cleaners on your cutting board.
Cost for Custom Orders:
Determined based on product item selection.
- Cost estimates are discussed at consultation after a custom order request form is submitted and received.
Timeframe for All Orders:
- Please allow up to 2 weeks to process and fill orders. Bulk orders may require more time.
- Shipping time is NOT included in order processing time.
Returns and Exchanges:
- There are no returns or exchanges for custom items. All custom orders require a written final approval before J&S Designs will process the order. Your satisfaction is important to us, so if you have any issues or concerns with your order, please contact us within 2 days of receiving your item(s). We will open a claim to discuss, IF J&S Designs sent the wrong product, item, size or color. There will be NO claims for ordering the wrong product, size or color.
Contact us for any questions or concerns! We can be reached via the Contact Us tab, phone 301-818-1876, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.